· A KP Pigments color
BLACK BASE IN PHOTO’S
MIXING RATIO – 50G PER SPRAYABLE GALLON – ADJUST AS NEEDED
· MERMAID GREEN is a microflake pigment designed to go over a black base to show its true color. The microflake is a solid color-based flake allowing it to work as an accent color over different colored bases.
· When purchasing a kit the proper amount of pigment & base is included based on vehicle size chosen
· Fuji Semi-Pro 2 turbine (or better) recommended for best finish & is compatible with matte, satin: 1.5 tip for base and color gallons.
· Kits are 1 Stage turbine compatible & up for matte & satin finishes – these sprayers aren’t suitable for high gloss clear
· HVLP/RP spray gun compatible: 1.6-1.8 tip for base & color gallons @ 18-20 PSI, 1.3-1.4 tip size @ 32 PSI for high gloss clear coat
· Image is a representation of the color only – final color will vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to) monitor settings, lighting, base color, application technique, the number of layers sprayed (etc.)
· Gloss clear coat is for professional use only – if used, it is at your own risk. See manufacturer’s website for more information.