Types of CoatingsLearn more about the different products offered at Liquid Wrap Labs
- Affordable, entry-level option
- Has some texture and feels a bit rubbery.
- Available in matte, satin, and semi gloss
- Estimated life of 1-2 years with proper care.
- Pro-level liquid wrap formula that levels exceptionally well
- Looks and feels very similar to vinyl wrap, but without the adhesives and seams
- Is more durable than Plasti-dip
- Available in frosted, matte, satin, and semi gloss
- Estimated life of 3-5 years with proper care.
- Highest end, professional-only option
- Has clear-coat that is comparable to an automotive 2k clear-coat
- Fuel and solvent resistant
- Most scratch and mar resistant option available
- Available in high gloss and satin.
- Gloss Topcoat can be cut, buffed, polished and waxed, just like traditional auto paint
- Minor scratches self-heal in heat (sunlight or hot water)
- Estimated life of 5+ years with proper care
Ceramic Lite is the “original” and most proven paint protection system. It has been applied to over 60,000 cars under various private labels. It is extremely durable, glossy and hydrophobic. It is also the easiest Ceramic coating to apply.
CERAMIC is an ultra-high solids coating that forms a lattice structure of silica, silicon-nitride and silicon-carbide. This gives CERAMIC extreme temperature resistance (up to 750 degrees Celsius), the ultimate scratch resistance, intense gloss, and magnificent hydrophobicity. CERAMIC also provides UV protection, and chemical resistance (acid rain), protecting the paint from fading for many years.
FEYNLAB™ CERAMIC PLUS is the perfect marriage between our Self Healing technology, and our ultra-durable Ceramic technology.