GLIMMER GHOST BLUE
• An Eye Candy Pigments color
WORKS BEST OVER A LIGHT GREY BASE
MIXING RATIO – 50G PER SPRAYABLE GALLON OVER WHITE/LIGHT BASES
MIXING RATIO – 25G PER SPRAYABLE GALLON OVER BLACK/DARK BASES
• GLIMMER GHOST BLUE is a translucent white based pigment designed to be an interference when it reflects light. Highly transparent in low light. The more light that is present, the brighter the color will show. This style will show its truest color over a black base, but will work over any color base.
• When purchasing a kit the proper amount of pigment & base is included based on vehicle size chosen
• Fuji Semi-Pro 2 turbine (or better) recommended for best finish & is compatible with matte, satin: 1.5 tip for base and color gallons.
• Kits are 1 Stage turbine compatible & up for matte & satin finishes – these sprayers aren’t suitable for high gloss clear
• HVLP/RP spray gun compatible: 1.6-1.8 tip for base & color gallons @ 18-20 PSI, 1.3-1.4 tip size @ 32 PSI for high gloss clear coat
• Image is a representation of the color only – final color will vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to) monitor settings, lighting, base color, application technique, the number of layers sprayed (etc.)
• Gloss clear coat is for professional use only – if used, it is at your own risk. See manufacturer’s website for more information.